Thanks for your interest in guest posting with Mastering the Meal Plan! We are currently accepting guest posts in the following categories: Recipes, Grocery Shopping, Budgeting, Meal Planners & Templates, Meal Prep, and Meal Planning for Busy People.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it follows these guidelines and will benefit Mastering the Meal Plan readers, it is likely to be published.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Mastering the Meal Plan as a reader or follower. Submissions intended to promote another site or product or that appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/)
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please do not use HTML format. Simply type your up your post and send relevant images.
- High quality, original images should accompany your post. Posts without images are less likely to be accepted (recipe posts must have high quality, original images and will not be accepted without them).
- Use of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is required. Submissions that require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Any links in your post should be relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Mastering the Meal Plan does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are meant to streamline MasteringTheMealPlan.com’s guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
Currently, it takes between 2 and 4 weeks for an accepted post to be published. If your post is not accepted for publication, you will receive email notification within that time so that you can submit it for publication on another site.
Post queries (for example, an undeveloped post idea as opposed to a complete post) will be reviewed as time allows. If your post idea is a good fit, you will receive email notification within 1 to 3 weeks, along with any additional guidelines or information. If you do not receive email notification within that time, your post idea does not fit a current need for Mastering the Meal Plan.
One to three guest posts may be published per week. You will receive email notification informing you of the publish date of your guest post once it is scheduled.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please use the form below.